2. If you wish to keep your email address private, John Tilden (President of The Heinlein Society), Jason Aukerman (Managing Director of The Center for Ray Bradbury Studies), or Keith Kato can directly handle your RSVP confidentially. Contact one of them directly at:
3. Each RSVP allows you one webcam’s screen presence at the party, which can move throughout the party’s various rooms. Two people can fit in one screen, but you must navigate the party together.
4. To allow any of your “plus ones” or “guest(s) of” separate navigation of the party, please have them RSVP separately. You add them on your own RSVP if you provide their names and emails along with your own.
5. You should receive acknowledgement of your RSVP request within a few days.
6. About one week before the party, you will receive an email with party links, passwords, and final instructions for login, navigation within the Party, and a schedule of speakers and topics. You DO NOT need to have a Zoom account.
In the spirit of Keith Kato’s traditional party fare, you are encouraged to purchase or prepare your personal favorite chili for consumption. Your preferred drinks, too.